Monday, November 2, 2009

This Week's Show and Award Nominees

Due to prolonged illness, this weeks show will be a little stripped down in terms of talking points. Basically, I'll be playing new music left and right. Stuff neither you nor I have really heard yet. I'll tell you what I can about each band as I play them. That way it won't be just be someone else's mixtape playing, leaving you in the dark.
More importantly, I'm going to start excepting nominations for;

DJ M. Hamer's Review 2009 Award Show!

Anytime between now and November 24th I'll be excepting nominations for the following categories;

Music:

Best Band/ Artist
Album of the Year
Best Newcomer(s)
Most Original Sound (Album and Artist/ Band)
Comeback Album of the Year
Best Lyrics
Best Instrumental Arrangement
Best Female Singer
Best Male Singer
Best Instrumentalist


Film:

Best Film
Best Director
Most Original Screenplay
Soundtrack of the Year
Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Cinematography
Best Comedy Film
Best Action / Drama Film
Best Horror / Science Fiction Film
Best Animated Film


Television:

Best Regularly Scheduled Program
Best Specialty Show
Best Comedy Show
Best Action / Drama Show
Best Horror / Science Fiction Show
Best Animated Show
Most Original Show
Best Writing
Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Writing

On the November 24th show, I'll announce the nominees, you'll vote again, and then on December 1st, (my last show of the year) I'll announce the winners. Who knows, maybe I'll have some prizes for you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home