Monday, October 12, 2009

New Show, New Time

This Tuesday morning at 10am will be the first edition of "M. Hamer's Review", and I need your help!
The topic for this week's show is summer music;
What album or song will forever be linked to the Summer of 09? What concerts or musical events did you attend that defined your summer experience? And even more importantly, why were they so special. Email before or during the show so I can share your experiences with the world! I'll even play some of your requests on air. Since I'm changing the format of my show from music to talk, there will be weekly podcast updates for each show, so just because you can't listen live doesn't mean you'll miss everything. Stay tuned for more updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home